The Whaley Round Farm Table
Regular price $2,137.50 Sale price $1,496.25
You deserve a staple piece in your dining room. Introducing the handmade Whaley Round Farm Table. A perfect combination of simple & traditional design.
- Beautifully grained and finished with 3 coats of lacquer. We guarantee the smoothest table top you've ever owned.
- Available in multiple stain and paint choices.
- Available in clean or distressed finishes.
- Available with a Pine, Oak, or Walnut Table Top. Here is a breakdown of the benefits and drawbacks of each:
- PINE- Southern Pine is incredibly beautiful when finished and also inexpensive. The major drawback with pine is that it is a soft wood. If you drop a hammer on it, it will leave a dent in the wood. Many customers actually love this however, as your table ages with you and your family. You have memories tied to the dings and scratches on the table.
- OAK- Oak is a premium hardwood that is both incredibly beautiful and incredibly durable. If you purchase an Oak Table it truly is an heirloom piece. Your children will have it one day when you're gone. Oh, and good luck trying to beat it up. The only drawback is that it is a premium hardwood making it more costly upfront.
- WALNUT- Walnut is considered the highest grade hardwood available on the market today. It's durability is matchless, but what makes it so unique is it's incredibly beautiful wood grain. The most expensive option, but also the most beautiful.
- Seats 4-10 people depending upon size. Below is a great rule of thumb to judge seating options based on size:
- 5-6 ft table - up to 6 people comfortably
- 7-8 ft table - up to 8 people comfortably
- 9-10 ft table - up to 10 people comfortably
- Ships via LTL and available for local pickup or delivery. See our FAQ's page for more information about delivery
Need Chairs? Click Here.
Note: All tables are made with southern pine or Oak with no two pieces being the same. There will be knots, distressed points, and uniqueness in all pieces. You're going to love it.
We want to talk to you about any questions you may have. Please send us a message on Facebook @ironbyironwoodworks or Give us a call at 918.935.5179. Also, please leave us notes at checkout including your phone number. We want to reach out and make sure we understand exactly what you want so we can create your *perfect* piece.