The Modern Asterisk Table
You deserve a staple piece in your dining room. Introducing the handmade Modern Asterix Table. A perfect combination of contemporary & modern design.
- Beautifully grained and finished with 3 coats of lacquer. We guarantee the smoothest table top you've ever owned.
- Available in multiple stain and paint choices.
- Available in clean or distressed finishes.
- Available with a Pine, Oak, or Walnut Table Top. (PICTURED IN WHITE OAK)
- Here is a breakdown of the benefits and drawbacks of each:
- PINE- Southern Pine is incredibly beautiful when finished and also inexpensive. The major drawback with pine is that it is a soft wood. If you drop a hammer on it, it will leave a dent in the wood. Many customers actually love this however, as your table ages with you and your family. You have memories tied to the dings and scratches on the table.
- OAK- Oak is a premium hardwood that is both incredibly beautiful and incredibly durable. If you purchase an Oak Table it truly is an heirloom piece. Your children will have it one day when you're gone. Oh, and good luck trying to beat it up. The only drawback is that it is a premium hardwood making it more costly upfront.
- MAPLE - A premium light colored wood known for it's immense weight, durability, and unique grain & figure. Its one of the most durable woods available and is the gold standard for lighter tones in hardwoods.
- WALNUT- Walnut is considered the highest grade hardwood available on the market today. It's durability is matchless, but what makes it so unique is it's incredibly beautiful wood grain. The most expensive option, but also the most beautiful.
- Available in 6 inch increments from 5-10 feet in length.
- Seats 6-10 people depending upon size. Below is a great rule of thumb to judge seating options based on size:
- 5-6 ft table - up to 6 people comfortably
- 7-8 ft table - up to 8 people comfortably
- 9-10 ft table - up to 10 people comfortably
- Ships via LTL and available for local pickup or delivery. See our FAQ's page for more information about delivery
Need Chairs? Click Here.
Note: All tables are handcrafted with Real Wood with no two pieces being the same. There will be knots, distressed points, and uniqueness in all pieces. You're going to love it.
We want to talk to you about any questions you may have. Start A Chat With Us Below! Also, feel free to send us a message on Facebook @ironbyironwoodworks or Give us a call at (918)935-5179. Also, please leave us notes at checkout including your phone number. We want to reach out and make sure we understand exactly what you want so we can create your *perfect* piece.